10 tips for the correct handling of your smartphone
To make sure nothing gets in the way of your relationship.
1) Short and sweet: Keep cell phone calls short or make more detailed calls via the landline or speaker functions or wired hands-free devices. Attention! Cordless phones radiate similar to cell phones.
2) Waiting: The transmission power is the highest when establishing a connection. So wait a little while calling before holding the phone to your head.
3) Texting: Send texts instead of making calls.
4) Switch off: Switch off the cell phone when it is not used for a long time, at least at night. Or use the flight mode if you need your phone as alarm. It also makes regular contact with the base station in standby mode.
(This varies depending on the network operator and region because the frequency is determined by the base station.)
5) Don’t carry your mobile phone on your body, put in a bag or backpack instead.
6) Signal strength: If the connection is poor, the radiation exposure is much higher. So if the signal is weak, try to find a better place.
7) Background services: Reduce the number of apps and deactivate the background services. Deactivating “Mobile Services” / “Data Network Mode” turns the smartphone into a cell phone again. You can still be reached, but avoid a lot of unnecessary radiation from background data traffic.
8) Distance: Due to their anatomy, children are exposed to the rays much more than adults. Encourage your child to send text messages rather than making phone calls.
Another good idea would be to switch to flight mode while playing.
9) SAR value: Use the SAR value or the Connect radiation factor to help you choose your mobile phone.
10) Our motto: Back to nature. Use modern technology, but in such a way that it doesn’t harm us if possible. Our goal: to protect you and your family. The NIZE.mobiles are designed especially for this and are ideal for all mobile phones, Wifi, Bluetooth and radio devices, and many more.
Do you want to do something good for yourself right from the start or are you looking for a meaningful gift for your loved ones? To make your selection easier, we have put together individual NIZE.PACKAGES. In order to say thank you, you will receive a gift.
BECOME A NIZE.PARTNER
Are you a convinced customer and would like to share your experience with others? Are you looking for additional income and want to do something good? Here you can find out more about your options. Get in touch, we are looking forward to it!